Google
 

2.06.2008

Do you believe in compound interest of 10% yearly?

Why so low?
Following my posts you will find my strategy investing on Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Today's night I earned additional 2% which (through the leverage) gave me additional money. Let's assume that I earned 70% (my rate of return) per 2-3 nights. That's the compound interest that I mean in my first post. Who told you that 10% compound intrest is enough. Develope you financial education or follow my blog.
For your informaion I am out of the market today. I am waiting for the next suitable occassion. There are a lot of them on stock market. Do not worry is it bull or bear market. Educate yourself to be financially independent as me.
Fianlly, kindly please look for offers of nearest banks - how much inteest they offer you for deposits. 6%?, 7%?, 10% (pobably noone). Watch my blog everyday at your leasure time. Remember: compound interest is a future for you, otherwise please go to the bank. Check their offers now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ is νery inteгesting, Yоu're a very skilled blogger. I'νе joinеd youг
rss feed and looκ foгward tο
seеking mοre оf your fаntаѕtic
pοѕt. Also, Ι havе shаred
уοur websitе іn my social networks!


My web sitе payday